10.05.2013

National Card Making Day!


National Cardmaking Day! 

In celebration, I thought it was only appropriate to make a 'Celebration Card' . . Well two! 
For the First one, I took two separate solid dot stamps and stamped the repeatedly in various colours of distress inks. I then embossed my greeting with silver embossing powder. I added these little mirror like embellishments that I got from Michaels. I stamped the envelope background stamp from hero arts to finish it off! 



A closer look at it. :)


For the second card, I took a chevron stencil and sprayed it with perfect pearls mist. Since I hadn't cleaned my stencil from the previous use it still had some pink mist on it, so it went through. Complete accident, but I love the outcome! To finish I silver heat embossed the sentiment and added three little gems. 

A closer look at it! :)



There yaa have it! Two cards in honour of National Cardmaking Day! :)


Links to Some Supplies Used: 














No comments:

Post a Comment