10.27.2013

Snowflake Resist Nativity Scene + 5 Minute Card Challenge Attempt

This was actually my attempt at the 5 minute card challenge! I was super close and finished at like 5 minutes and 30 seconds! (The sentiment I added on the inside made me unable to finish it on time! Darn.)
Anyway; The first thing I did was stamp the Snowflake background with Silver Distress Paint. This acts as the resist. I then took Stormy Sky, Broken China and Iced Spruce distress ink and blended them onto the cardstock. I also went around the edges with Iced Spruce to bring it all together. Then I stamped the nativity scene stamp with black archival ink.

 I mounted it onto the A2 sized card and that was it! A very simple and quick card that would be great for mass producing if you need a lot! 


Links To Some Supplies Used:









1 comment:

  1. oooh I love this one...I hope I am on your Christmas card list! I have that background stamp but would not have thought of using silver Distress Paint, thanks for the great (beautiful) idea

    ReplyDelete