11.07.2013

Merry & Bright!

For this card I made a really simple, easy to mass produce, one layer Christmas card. Like this card literally took me like 3 minutes tops. I stamped the ornaments in a three different colours of distress inks (evergreen bough, peacock feather and fired brick) then drew a black line to create the string. I stamped the 'Merry & Bright' sentiment in red vermilion ink from Ranger, added two little rinestones and rounded the corners and I was done! This is probably the most simple card I have ever made! 


 A closer look at the stamping!



Links To Some Supplies Used:

(Unfortunately, I couldn't find a link to the stamp set I used. It was a My Minds Eyes stamp set, that I think was called '12 Days of Christmas')







1 comment:

  1. Love the colors, those ornaments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete