6.18.2014

Baby Shower

Two days in a row? Whoa. I'm on a role. hahah. 
So today I got two new stamp sets delivered to me, and about a week ago I got a new die set, all of which are from Lawn Fawn. (Go Check out Bonnie's blog; she is the lovely lady who got me the die set among other things: http://bonnielynnsblog.wordpress.com/ ) 
So logically I had to get playing with it all right away and this is one of the cards I came up with! I love how it turned out! Absolutely adorable if you ask me.
I took a piece of water colour cardstock (I seem to be going through that like crazy lately, anyone else?) and I used my water brush and distress ink to lightly get a puddle look at the bottom of the cardstock. Then I paper pieced the duck and umbrella with various 6x6 papers. (Supplies Are listed down below) I popped them both up with dimensional adhesive.  I second generation stamped the grey outline clouds, also with distress ink and die cut two clouds. I absolutely love the stitched outline on them! 

I finished if off by stamping the sentiment and the rain drops and inking around the entire piece with distress ink as well! I love the paper pieced duck and umbrella! It's adorable and a lot easier then watercoloring it in! 


Links to Some Supplies Used:




http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product.aspx?id=301779&c=0

No comments:

Post a Comment