8.29.2014

Christmas Already? Oh Dear.

I was really kicking myself because I didn't post on Monday. But I was in Edmonton at the time and then I have been extremely busy since I got back and had no time to make a card. 
I did sneak some time in yesterday and made this one. The fact that I made a Christmas card worries me a little bit. But I just got Lawn Fawn's Making Frosty Friends and a snowglobe die and I couldn't wait to use them!
I stamped and cut then snowman and his accessories on various patterned papers. I stamped the snowflakes in the background using a white pigment ink. I layered everything together and put a piece of acetate over top. I found that the American crafts solid tape runner was basically completely invisible underneath the acetate! So I used a little bit of it around the edges. I cut a few strips of patterned paper to layer underneath and tied some bakers twine around. 
 This stamp set has been on my wishlist forever and I'm so glad I finally got my  hands on it! Look how darn cute this snowman is! Lawn Fawn is my weakness. They get me everytime. Ugh. I just want all their stamp sets!

Links To Supplies Used:


1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card, Tessa; it's making these 90 degree temps here feel cooler already! Love the strips of dps behind your snowglobe, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete