8.11.2014

Schedule + Shower Cards

So, I decided I am going to try and be more regular. I know I've said that before, but in order to try and actually achieve this, I'm going to set a schedule. I'm going to start off by trying to post every Monday. That way I have the whole weekend to make something I'm proud of and write up a blog post. If this goes well I might try and bump it up to twice a week. (But lets not get ahead of ourselves haha)

So for today I have a set of four shower cards. They could be very easily mass produced as I made these in a very short amount of time. No colouring or any fancy techniques, just very simple and cute. These are 3 1/2 inch square cards.

For the first two I used Memento Bahama Blue ink for the background and bows because the patterns were more bold and bright. On the card on the right I used this stamp set from Fiskars to get the word 'wedding.' I edged around the edges using the same Bahama Blue ink. 



 For these two I used Memento Summer Sky ink because the patterns I chose were more muted and soft. I did the same thing for these ones just switched out the sentiments.  To finish of the cards I stamped and cut out bows from Lawn Fawn's Winter in the Park set. I really think that finished it off. I was going to add glitter or sparkle but I really like the simplicity of these cards.


Links To Supplies Used:

For some reason Lawn Fawn's Hello Baby won't come up on InLinkz, does anyone know why?



No comments:

Post a Comment