8.12.2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make It Sparkle

I had no idea where I was going with this card when I started. haha. I stamped the main image onto watercolor cardstock. I started colouring the image in with distress inks, but wasn't liking how it was looking, So I switched to just doing an entire wash of color over the entire thing. Then I went back and darkened up the image with more saturated colour.  Then I took a piece of black cardstock and inked around with white pigment ink and stamped two different sentiments repeatedly from the Fiskars Round of Applause stamp set in white pigment ink too. 
 I then adhered the water coloured piece to the black cardstock using pop dots and put a piece of washi tape on the top. Then I stamped and cut out the part hat. To finish it off I used various colours of stickles on the main image.

Links To Supplies Used;



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous rainbow background! I love it. Thanks so much for playing along with our Make It Sparkle Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete