9.29.2014

Gingerbread Holiday!

Hello, hello, 
I just love how this card turned out. Everything just came together. It was a crap ton of fussy cutting, so definitely not one I will be making a lot of. haha.
I paper pieced everything haha. I started off with the house then stamped and cut out the gingerbread men and the trees. I cut a slit on the side of the door so I could tuck the little gingerbread man behind. 
 I inked the background with distress inks and stamped a few snowflakes along with the sentiment. I even cut out the little blue accents on the dress! Dedication. ;)  I cut two snow banks from white card stock and then adhered everything together. Some with foam dots, some flat. I also doubled up the foam dots on some pieces, To finish it off, I added my Clear Wink of Stella to the trees, gingerbread man and the tops of the trees, added some pearls and matted it onto a white A2 card. I tried to capture the shimmer for you. You can kinda see it on the gingerbread men. Everything just really worked together well. A short and sweet blog post today, hope you enjoyed! 

Links to Some Supplies Used:



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tessa, super cute Gingerbread house and family and I love the pretty sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "depth" to this card...awesome use of dimensional adhesives! Very cute gingerbread

    ReplyDelete