9.15.2014

Glittery Gold Autumn Leaves

Oooh fall is in the air! This is the prettiest season by far. Golden leaves, crisp weather, wheat fields and cozy sweaters! :)
For this card I started with a piece of cream cardstock. I used white modelling paste (but actually looks translucent. I really need to invest in the Wendy vechhi one. haha) through a Heidi Swapp stencil. I let that dry and moved onto the leaves. I did the same thing that I did on my last card haha. I stamped using the reverse side of the stamp and then used the right side with a darker colour. I sprayed each one with a gold colour shine.
 I fussy cut them all out. I heat embossed the sentiment and cut banner edges. I took another leaf stamp and stamped it in gold ink so they're just peaking out behind the panel.  I layered everything together and that was it! It's a very classy and elegant card! I definitely will do more of these haha. The only downfall is fussy cutting out all the leaves. They're such a pain! 

Links to Some Supplies Used:
(Again, I used recollections cardstock and couldn't find a link to the modelling paste I used, So I linked to alternatives which in my opinion would be better anyway! haha.)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous ! I think your grandmother would love that!

    ReplyDelete