9.27.2014

Simon Says Stamp Haul!

Who doesn't love happy mail? My day was completely made when I came home to this! haha.

The first thing I got was the Clearly Besotted Honeycomb stamp set. this video by Kristina Werner really sparked my interest in this stamp set.
 I ordered my first couple of SSS ink pads! I don't really know why I ordered Coral Reef though. haha. I'm not a huge orange fan. It was random choice. But oh well. I'll make use of it! 
 I ordered Peeled Paint because when I was going through my distress inks I didn't have a good green to stamp trees in. I had Pine Needles, but it has such a strong blue undertone to it. So this one is perfect.
 Pretty self explanatory. haha.
 I don't know why it took me so long to hop on the Wink of Stella train, but man am I ever glad I did. haha. It's definitely worth the hype! 
 A cute and sweet little stamp. I ordered this with the intention of using it on gift tags! 
 This stamp set is so fricken cute and has been on my wishlist forever. Didn't get the matching dies though which is sad. Being on a budget sucks haha. (ps. A card will be going up on Monday featuring this stamp set)
 Okay, I didn't realize how much I loved every single one of Avery Elle's stamps! They're all perfect! They have such a unique look to them! This one is Storybook. And they just came out with a 'part two' and I can't wait to get my hands on it! 
 Because you can never have too many snowflakes, right? haha. And these ones by Lawn Fawn have the cutest little stitching detail! 

Links to Supplies Used:
(InLinkz is being weird. The Stitched Snowflakes and the Coral Reef inkpad would not come up. I don't get what's going on haha.)



No comments:

Post a Comment